Here’s a summary of our typical timelines. You can download and create your custom production timeline here.
Shortly after receiving your agreement, you will receive:
- Information on email communications and Whitelisting instructions
- A template for your Participant List
- Your Clip Site URL, where the ceremony and/or Individual Clips can be seen by your audience
- Your password for login to your client portal so you can moderate content and edit participant lists
- Your StageClip shared folder link, where you’ll deposit all of your assets
Over the next several days you’ll receive information on setup details, including:
- Marketing Tools – Promote for success!
- Instructions for Speech Videos - file types, copyright and naming standards
- Virtual ceremony background slides
- Recognition Clip Template creation
- Your Clip Site
- Captioning Options (if applicable)
- Name recording information (if applicable)
- Snapchat lens creation (if chosen)
- Survey set-up (if chosen)
Following are important setup milestones:
Based on a standard setup timeline - Special circumstances may apply
Send applicable assets to StageClip, including logos, video content for individual clips, survey info etc.
20 days before
Participant Lists due to StageClip
18 days before
Participant portal opens for uploading content