Research has shown that participants hearing their name being announced is the second most important factor behind being able to share their moment. Your options are to self-record or to use a professional service.
1. Record your own names - Free of Charge
- The familiar voice of Principal or Dean gives a personal touch
- Principals/Deans/Teachers etc. know how to pronounce the name of participants
- This service is provided at no cost.
- Professional voice artists bring a level of impact and clarity rarely achieved by a non-professional person
- It takes time to record and label the files for each participant
Example Spreadsheet Attached - Directions for use below
- Audio files must be mp3, wav, or m4a in a zip folder
- Each name recording must be submitted as a separate file.
- Audio recordings must be edited to exclude silence at the beginning and end.
- File names must exactly match the ID column in the reference excel. (student ID's or StageClip assigned ID's)
- If you need StageClip to assign IDs, please submit your Participant Lists to us and we’ll return it to you with that field added
- Finished recordings and reference spreadsheet must be submitted at least 12 days prior to the ceremony
2. Professional Name Recording
MarchingOrder - If you have a combined package with MarchingOrder we have a seamless integration with their service. If you are considering Professional Name Recording and do not yet have a quotation we can arrange this for you.