Full File Guidelines & Specifications for Herff Jones Clients
Created by: Dona Herland
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 3:44 PM
File Guidelines and Specifications
Please place the following files/data in your Shared Folder. Your Shared Folder link is included in all email communication. If you do not know your Shared Folder link, contact us at email@example.com.
Your Institution’s Logo and Brand Guidelines
- Include a primary and secondary color choice - hex numbers work best. You can upload your logo here and get the hex number for your logo colors.
- Desired hashtag for use on your Ceremony Site
- Logo in PNG / JPEG format, in color and in white with a transparent background
Clip Site Background Image (Optional)
- Specifications: PNG / JPEG, 1300 x 600
- This is a background image to sit behind the search bar for the individual clips. See example site.
- Be sure to choose an image that is abstract with no text. This allows your search bar and hashtag/text to sit on the image and enables a clean look when optimized for mobile.
- If you choose not to provide a background image, we will use a solid color background consistent with your brand guidelines
Start/End Captions for Individual Recognition Clips - (Optional)
- Specifications: PNG / JPEG, 1920 x 1080
- We can provide basic captions with your messaging, or you can create your own
- End Captions are good for including alumni, congratulations or marketing messages and hashtags
Opening & Closing Video for Individual Recognition Clips (Optional)
- Specifications: H.264 / MP4, 1920 x 1080, 5 - 10Mbs
- We recommend an Opening Video of no longer than 10 seconds and a Closing Video no longer than 5 seconds
- Click here for an example
Platform Speeches & Ceremony Content
- Specifications: H.264 / MP4, 1080p
- Indicate the order in which speeches/ceremony videos should appear by naming them sequentially, and if they are part of the open (prior to the participant section) or part of the close (after the participant section)
- All speeches and ceremony video should be submitted in it's final version, with any desired graphics, music or transitions added prior to submission
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.