You will be hosting your ceremony on your school’s YouTube Channel. If you don’t already have Google and YouTube accounts, you will need to set them up. Following are instructions on setting up a Google Account, in order to create the YouTube Account. If you already have a Google account, but not YouTube, you can skip this article and go here.
- Visit https://accounts.google.com/signup
- Complete your details on the next screen:
- You will be asked to verify your phone number (if you provided one). You can skip this step for now by clicking the ‘Not Now’ button
- You will be asked to choose your Personalization Settings. If you choose ‘Manual Personalization’ you will be asked a few questions about your data preferences. ‘Express Personalization’ will allow Google to select these for you.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions on the following page and you’ll be taken to the home page of your Google Account.
- Your Google Account is now set up! Next, you’ll need to create a YouTube channel. Please see How to Create a YouTube Channel guide.